In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Account" means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
- "Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- "Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer by backthedraw.com when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site;
- "Data" means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- "Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that backthedraw.com makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- "System" means any online communications infrastructure that backthedraw.com makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, forums, live chat facilities and email links;
- "User / Users" means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by backthedraw.com and acting in the course of their employment; and
- "Web Site" means the website that you are currently using (backthedraw.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web Site are intended solely for those who access this Web Site from the United Kingdom mainland. Back the Draw makes no representation that any Service referred to in the materials on this Web Site are appropriate for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Web Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Unless otherwise stated, this Web Site is for information only. Back the Draw has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this Web Site but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this Web Site and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Back the Draw shall not be liable to any person or persons for any loss that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials or products on this Web Site.
- Material appearing on this Web Site may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Back the Draw. This Web Site may also provide links to other Web Sites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such Web Sites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, Back the Draw disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- Back the Draw and/or its licensors are the owners of the copyright and database rights in the site, except where specifically stated otherwise, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. Back the Draw is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the Web Site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
- No User is permitted to share Account information (including login) or Members Area Content with any other person or persons. This is theft and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern to Back the Draw. To this end, Back the Draw fully complies with Data Protection Legislation. Information submitted to Back the Draw over this Web Site is normally unprotected until it reaches us. Users are requested not to send confidential details or credit card numbers, for example, by email, unless specifically requested by Back the Draw.
- For some people, it can be more difficult to maintain a sensible and controlled approach to gambling. At Back the Draw, we encourage responsible gambling and please heed the following: Only gamble in moderation and as a form of leisure. Avoid chasing losses beyond your means. Only gamble when you can afford to lose your stake money. Keep records of the amount of money you spend. If you need help, contact GamCare at www.gamcare.org.uk. GamCare are the National Association addressing the social impact of gambling. Their work includes the development of policies and practices that address problem gambling in accordance with their Social Responsibility Code of Conduct.
- No payment information will be requested from you directly from any Back the Draw Web Site. The company’s chosen secure online payment partners (PayPal and Skrill) handle all financial transactions and offer full resolution services in case of dispute.
- Users may cancel their subscription immediately in their PayPal account or, in the case of Skrill, by contacting us at [email protected] Please allow 48 hours for your cancellation request to be processed.
- We offer all Services in good faith, and strive to provide a level of customer care far in advance of other service providers. In keeping with this, while there is no legal obligation for us to do so, we are happy to offer a refund (minus payment processing fees) to subscribers for their most recent payment within 7 days of the payment date. If you feel unhappy with any element of our service, please contact us with full details of what has gone wrong and we will go above and beyond to put it right.
- If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
- backthedraw.com reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Web Site and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Web Site following the alterations.
If you require any further information, please contact us here.